2009年4月28日星期二

Regional Geography

1. Are there geographical regions in China or Korea? Explain in 3-5 sentences.
They are in China.Every where n China is a geographical regions.Like:Beijing,Hebei,Shanxi,Hainan.Sichuan..


2. Post 3 pictures of China's regional geography. It can be photographs. Explain each picture in 5-8 sentences.

Ts is Yunnan,this is the place that I want to go,always.I heard that the terraced field there is very beautiful.It has many colors.The color of the field,why it is coloful? I think it might be the sun or the forest.When the sun begin decline,the vivid sun color shot to the field,and the field would turn into red,orange.But bthe trees are green,so there are more green.I think.




This is China's capital city.Named:beijing.This is The Great Wall.It has been a symbol of China.Look at the top of the great wall,there is a doll stand on there.It name is Huanhuan,It is Olympic's symbol.And there are lots of people,they must want to go to top of the Great wall,to see Huanhuan,I bet.

This is Hebei,my hometown.This is a kind of wall painting.It might be the anient people's work.Beautiful and full of culture.The men in the pictrue,They must be the ministers.They all listen to the great emperor


3. What have you learned about regions so far? Explain in 5-8 sentences.
I learned every region's cultrue and the symbol of the region.I know the three places,more clearly.They are:Yunnan,Hebei and Beijing.And I know what the meaning Regional Geography

1 条评论:

  1. 4/6 I love your pictures! Good choice!

    Remember to write more for your last question!

    回复删除