2009年4月22日星期三

Today's Short Lesson

Let's think about what we have learned!
1. What are the regions of Canada we have learned about?
St. Lawrence River:The Great Lakes.The Arctic Coastal Plains,and Appalachian Region.

2. Choose one region, and tell me how your life would be like in this region. Use 5-8 sentences.
I'd love to go to The Great Lakes.Because I think there is so beautiful,and there are many kind of wild animals.I love animals.I love the colorful forests,the waterfall.And many kind of trees.I think I can go under the tree have a good sleep.


3. Look at your older posts, what vocabulary words have I asked you to translate? List all of them here.
"Lake Sturgeon"
鲟鱼。
"saint"
geese

maple trees
枫树
beech trees?
山毛榉
hickory tree
山核桃树
mixed
混合
oak tree
橡树
spruce tree
云杉
pine tree
松树
cedar tree
雪松
humid
潮湿
escarpment
悬崖
glaciation
冰川作用
Forest:
森林

Coniferous
针叶树

Deciduous
灌木

ocean curren
海洋流向
plateau
高原
fertile
盛产
river valley
河谷
sedimentary rock
沉积岩
region
地区
geography

地理
province


mountain

topograghy
地形
climate
气候
vegetation
植被

没有评论:

发表评论