2009年4月26日星期日

The Interior Plains - Climate

REMEMBER TO USE COMPLETE SENTENCES TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

1. What is a continent? Find a picture of a continent. Post it here. Explain in 3-5 sentences what you see.
洲。
This continent is Australia.I see the provinces and territories.There is a way from Perth to Cape York.


2. Find a map of all the continents in the world. Post it here. Explain what you see in 3-5 sentences.
I can see the seven continenets..Other pictrues can not be figure out..

3. Can you list some continents in the world? Write as many as you can find.
Asia,North America,South America,Afica,Europe,Austria,


4. Translate the word "extreme" into Chines.
尽头的。


5. What did you learn today? How does this connect to the last lesson? Explain in 5-8 sentences.
I learned about The Seven Continents.I know their name and thier location.Especially Austria..I know how to say continent in English.At last I know today the computer is so weak and silly

没有评论:

发表评论