2009年4月27日星期一

Climate Continued!

After learning about the topography of this region, we are going to look at the climate and vegetation of this region.


1a. Translate ocean into Chinese.
海洋。

1b. Which Canadian province is closest to the Pacific Ocean?
British Coulumbia is closet to the Pacific Ocean.

1c. Which Canadian provinces is closest to the Atlantic Ocean?
Newfoundland and Labrador is the province which closet to the Atlantic Ocean.

2. Find a picture of the Pacific Ocean you like. Explain why you like it in 3-5 sentences.



I like this pictrue because the view is very beautiful and it looks comfortable.I can see the white sand,it must be very soft and I_ think it is a good thing to play on the beach.The sea is crystal blue,so I would like to go swimming.



3. Find a picture of the Atlantic Ocean you like. Explain why you like it.in 3-5 sentences.

I like this pictrue.Because I like the large waves.I would like to play in the large waves.I wouldn't afraid of it~

4. Why would the Interior Plains region's climate be affected by the ocean. What does the ocean do for the climate? Explain in 5-8 sentences. Look at your past lesson.
It is because of the current. The two lines of current,they blow the winds and the climate of there would be changing. But there is no any ocean there.So the rei=gion when it dry it'll be very dry.When it wet,It'll be very wet.

5. What continent is the Interior Plains region on? Explain in 3-5 sentences.
I think it is on North America.Because Canada is in North America.So the Interior Plains region is on North America.

6. Where is the Interior Plains region on this continent? What provinces are in this region?
They are in the more west.Monatana,North Dakota,South Dakota,Colorado.Oklahoma,Kansas,wyoming,Nebras.

7. What did you learn today?
I leaned about Interior Plainsregion's climate.I know the climate there i svery strange.And I know the oceans that closet the region.

没有评论:

发表评论