2009年4月8日星期三

The Arctic Coastal Plains

1.List three animals in Arctic Coastal Plains:
1.Polar bears
2.Owls
3.Arctic hares.


2. Find a picture for one animal in this region. Choose one from Question 1:
This animal is a kind of rabbit.Its name is Arctic hales.


3.List three plants in this region:1.poppies
2.Arctic bluebells.
3.Arctic cotton grass.


4.Find a picture for one plant in this region. Choose one from Question 3.


This is Arctic cotton grass.



5. Is this region different from the Appalachian region?
It's different from the Appalachian Region.There is more wild animals in The Arctic Coastal Plains.The climate is more four distinctive seasons.


6. Find a picture of the Yukon Territories:




7. Find a picture of Nunavut.






8. Find a picture of the Northwest Territories:


9.How would you feel if you had to live in this region?
I would feel excited if I would live there.Because there must be beautiful and secret.I'm glad to live there.The beautiful view and the northern lights would attract me.

10.If you have to go the Arctic Coast Plains.

I would take an astronomical telescope,a tent, an umbrella.I am going to visit the charm northern lights.And may be there would be rainy day, so I'd take an umbrella.At last, I would take a swimsuit. I am going to swimming in the sea.

没有评论:

发表评论