2009年4月6日星期一

Learning

1.Write 5-8 sentences on what you have learned in this class.
I have learned many in this class.Canadian culture,Political Regions,Geographyical Region.I learned many about Canadian's climate,vegetation,and a little history.I know the langest province in Canada is Quebec.The most powerful is Ontario.7.1st is Canadian national day. TheAppalachain Region is in Canada and America,It's apart.I've learned Canadian's. I know two ocean current of the Appalachain Region.One is The gulf Stream,another is The labrador Current.The climate of the Appalachain Region is affected by these two current.

2.Give yourself a mark out of 10. How much have you worked in class? Do you try your best?
I'll give a 8 by myself. I didn't try my best on that test.because I didn't draw dots.I'll be careful more.I didn't give a full sentence in that homework.But I want to finish better.And I finished almost homework by myself.




AND TOMORROW'S TEST!!!!!!!!

1 条评论:

  1. I think you made some little mistakes on the test but you are working very hard on your lessons. Each day, you work on the new lesson first and then play. Good job! I am looking forward to seeing a high mark for your test!

    Good luck on the midterm tomorrow!

    I agree with your mark.

    回复删除