2009年3月10日星期二

Home Work PEI







1. I learned about PEI's provincal flag,bird and flower.I saw the wonderful and natrue photos.There have grassland,and lots of sea.The crystals in PEI is very beautiful.

2. I think I will go there.Because I love travel.And the place is very attracked.




3. The Name of this island:PEI(stand for Prince Edward Island).PEI is the smallest province in Canada.This province is the easten of Canada.PEI's capital city is Charlotte Town.People mostly speak English or French.








4.This is PEI's provincial flag .There is two trees and a strong lion on the flag.






5.PEI's provincial flower:It's name is :Lady slipper. The Floral Emblem Act, Chapter 15, Laws of Prince Edward Island, 1947, and An Act to Amend the Floral Emblem Act, Chapter 9, Laws of Prince Edward Island, assented to 26th March 1965.









6.PEI's provincial bird:It's name is : Blue Jay. During the spring and summer, the Blue Jay secludes itself in woodland areas .feeds and raises its young. In the autumn, it prepares for winter by gathering food - grains, seeds and suet. Winter is the ideal time for sighting the Blue Jay.





7.This is the picture that I like best.Becaue I think the people in PEI is very industry.And I love food exactly.

1 条评论:

  1. Try to make your writing a bit bigger!

    Good answers! I would try to explain more and don't begin a sentence with "And".

    Good entry!

    7/7 Keep up the good job!

    回复删除