2009年3月29日星期日

An acrostic poem!



A sedimentary rock looks very heavy.
P lateau is beautiful place where grows many green plants.
P lease don't fell trees every where,you'll destory our earth.
A valley river is very beautiful,you can see many interesting things.
L et's have a look.There is lots of mountain and a slender river
C an you see those little things:They must be ducks.They're swimming in the river.
H ope you can go there if you want.Because..
I think Appalachian Region is a good place to go.Let me tell you where it is.
A palachian Region is a place in USA and Canada.
N orth one is Canadian.South one must be American!

My name:
T omorrow would be a sunny day.
I 'd love to travel to Canada.
F unny story is my favorite.
F ind something is my disadvantage.
A nd I love singing and dancing.
N ight will make me sad,because Idon't like dark.
Y es,I'm a girl whose name is Tiffany.

1 条评论:

  1. 10/10

    What a wonderful poem! I think you are doing great!

    回复删除