2009年3月23日星期一

3.24 work

1a.topograghy:The appearance and geologic surface features of an area of land.The physical characteristics, especially the surface features, of an area.

1b.topograghy:地形。




2.A topograghy:



3a.climate气候。




b.A place's weather.Cold or hot Rainy or snowy.Windy or cloudy or more4.







5a.plant life as a whole, esp the plant life of a particular region.




b.植被。







6.







bonus:








1. I saw the lakes,mountians.And the borders.




I can see the mountians,grassland,liitle houses,and the path.






2. In this picture.The sky is gray,here is a thunder.



The sky is very blue and beautiful.There is few clouds.The air looks fresh.


3.This is bejing's vegetation.The mountians are so splendid.There's manyway to go to the center.

1 条评论:

  1. The most good, my heart, she likes to do. I would like to study some of her things. Her serious and her efforts, I will study hard for!

    回复删除